OmiseGO (OMG) News
Vitalik Buterin on Twitter: "I have been getting more and more pessimistic about off-chain-data L2s over time. @VladZamfir is right; they're just hard to build, require too much application-layer reasoning about incentives, and hard to generalize."
This also includes Plasma.
Any comment from OMG on this shift?
Rules and FAQ
- Please keep speculation, price, rumour and trading discussions in trading subreddits.
- Please read the rules and FAQ thread.
- Please read the disclaimer.
- OmiseGO Roadmap Update
- Stepping into the CEO role at OmiseGO
- OmiseGO, three months on: choosing, navigating and shaping a landscape
- Next Station Samrong: OMG Network v0.2
- How is OmiseGOing?
- Striking a balance between innovation and regulation
- Loyalty to our Currencies
- The inevitability of blockchain and the digitalization of assets
👋 Reddit. This month we’re inviting our Integration Team to respond to community questions about the development of the eWallet Suite, Ethereum integration and their shifting focus towards Plasma implementation.
3 out of the top 5 upvoted comments will be forwarded to Thibault, Integration Team Lead, for response via the OmiseGO blog before the end of the month. For inspiration, please refer to previous Integration Team Updates.
|24h Low / 24h High||$1.14 / $1.24|
All time high
|All time high||$25.62|
|All time high date||2018-01-13 (one year ago)|
|Since all time high||-95.55 %|
|24 hours||-5.92 %|
|7 days||-16.13 %|
|14 days||-22.90 %|
|30 days||-34.11 %|
|60 days||-44.84 %|
|1 year||-69.36 %|
|Merged pull requests||267|